Thursday, January 05, 2006

NICOTINES A NO-NO, BECAUSE........................................

ok ..so this is supp to help me stop smoking..make a list of reasons y i shld quit..made sense to post it coz i cnt find paper n coz this way i wont lose it..

1) i cant breathe without wheezing
2) i cant climb more than 4 stairs at a time
3) i cough a lot n phlegms really gross these days yellow n goo-ey
4) my lips r black as fuck
5) i could become impotent (is that so bad??)
6) i could lose my modjo (thats definitly bad)
7) my parents will write me out of their will if they catch me agen
8) girls get turned off by the smell (fuck u too)
9) umm..its environmental pollution
10) i could get lung cancer n die(wch seems kinda cool rt now)
11) could cause hair loss (oh fuck)
12) not smoking could save me 30 bucks a day, 900 bucks a month, 10800 a year, wch is a 3 day trip to goa!!!
13) theres no actual proof that smoking ups ur coolness quotient
14) id feel pretty good abt myself if i quit..itd b some proof of will power..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home